Ph.D. in Psychology from Patna University
Available for consultancy in the following areas
Guidance and Counselling, Educational Psychology, Personality Development, Educational Administration and Management, Setting up of a Psychology Lab, Creativity, Clinical Psychology, Physical Education, Educational Psychology
Seminar and Presentations
- Attended and presented a paper entitled ‘Attitude of Effective Teachers : Implication for Teacher Training’ in XXXXII at 22nd Annual Conference of Indian Association of Teacher Educators (IATE) organized jointly by A.N. Sinha Institute of Social Sciences and Patna University from 27th -29th December, 2008.
- Attended Seminar on ‘Education, Teacher and Radhakrishnan’ at State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Patna in 2007.
- Attended a UGC sponsored INFLIBNET: Awareness workshop for Colleges of Bihar on 18th February, 2011 at Patna Women’s College.
- Attended a UGC sponsored National Seminar on ‘Social, Ethical and Legal Issues related to Euthanasia’ on 27th & 28th January, 2012 at Patna Women’s College.
- Attended a state level workshop on ‘Research Methodology’ on 9th February, 2012 held at Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna.
- Paper presented entitled ‘Attitude and Availability of Assistive Technology in Special Schools of District Patna’ in National Conference organized by the Department of Education, Patna Women’s College on the topic ‘Educational Technology in Teaching and Learning: Prospects and Challenges’ held on 3rd March, 2012.
- Attended UGC sponsored workshop on ‘Understanding Learning Disabilities in School Children’ organised by Women’s Training College, Patna University, Patna on 20th and 21st July, 2012.
- Attended and presented a paper on ‘Value Patterns of Teacher Trainees in relation to Education Level, Socioeconomic Status, Place of Residence and Caste’ at Women’s Training College, Patna University, Patna on 3rd and 4th September, 2012.
- Relationship Study between Self-Control and Academic Achievement National Seminar organized by St. Xavier’s College of Education, Patna on theme Building Socio-academic Environment in School/Colleges for Excellence on 8th and 9th February, 2013.
- Attended MHRD Sponsored National Workshop on ‘Awareness of National Mission on Education Technology through ICT’ organised by NIT, Patna on 17th & 18th January, 2014.
- Attended UGC Sponsored National Seminar and presented a paper on ‘Human Rights: Dignity of Women’ at Patna Training College, Patna University, Patna on 11th April, 2015.
- Attended International Conference and presented a paper on ‘Mental Health and Inner Peace’ at St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna from 15th to 17th October, 2015.
- Paper published in Journal for Social Development in Vol. 1 No.4 ISSN 0975-0142, October-December 2009 on Mental Health: Social Perspective.
- Value Patterns of Teacher Trainees in relation to Education Level, Socioeconomic Status, Place of Residence and Caste October, 2012, in Golden Research Thoughts, ISSN 2231-5063.
- Availability and Attitude of Using Assistive Technology for Students with Disabilities, pg. no. 58-65, Indian Streams Research Journal, Vol. 2 Issue IX/Oct.2012, ISSN 2230-7850, Impact Factor: 0.2105.
- Teachers’ Attitude Towards Evaluation of Teachers by Students-A Comparative Study, pg. no. 92-98, People’s Dialogue on Education, Vol.4, Number 1&2, May & October 2012, Politic India Publications, ISSN 0974-5955.
- NCFTE mein Soochna evam Sanchar Takniki ke Vaishavik Samudaik Gyan ka Upeckhit Pehlu, pg. no. 116-118, People’s Dialogue on Education, Vol.4, Number 1&2, May & October 2012, Politic India Publications, ISSN 0974-5955.
- Published research paper ‘Attitude of Secondary School Students towards Elimination of Board Examination from Secondary Schools’ in Explore, Peer reviewed research journal.
- Edited ‘EduTimes’ Peer Reviewed Journal of Teacher Education ISSN 2349-9680.
- Member organizing Committee of Indian Association of Teacher Education (IATE) 22nd Annual Conference 27th to 29th December, 2008 at A.N. Sinha Institute, Patna.
- A review work was done on Bihar Curriculum Framework (2006) for State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT).
- A dissertation work on ‘Problem of Adolescent at Secondary School’.
- Worked on ‘A Study on Mental Health in relation to some Socio-psychological Variables’ for Ph. D.
- Guided Shalini Sahay and Supriya Ghosh on the topic ‘Attitude of Secondary School Students towards Elimination of Board Examination from Secondary Schools’ under ‘College with Potential for Excellence’ (CPE) Scheme of UGC, 2011.
- Guided Sneha Sharma, Shilpi and Priya Kumari on the topic ‘The Relationship between Learning Style and Academic Achievement Motivation of Secondary School Students’ under ‘College with Potential for Excellence’ (CPE) Scheme of UGC, 2015.
- UGC Sponsored Minor Research Project ‘Prospects and Challenges for Pre-Service Teacher Education Curriculum Reforms in Bihar with respect to National Curriculum Framework for Teacher Education (NCFTE-2009).