All students are to conform to the Disciplinary Rules :
- Students are expected to be punctual at the lectures and tutorials.
- Students absent at the roll-call forfeit attendance. Students will submit a leave note countersigned by parents.
- Students may spend their non-lecture hours in silent study in the Library.
- Courtesy, politeness, and lady-like behaviour must always characterize students of Patna Women’s College.
- No student will leave the College premises without the Principal’s permission, except to go home after the lectures are over.
- No visitors for students are allowed during lecture hours.
- No meetings should be held in the College nor any new activity taken up without the consent of the Principal.
- No books, magazines, newspapers or notices for the notice board will be brought to the College without the approval of the Principal.
- No subscriptions are allowed without the previous permission of the Principal.
- Students changing their residence must notify the Principal without delay.
- The trainees are expected to take proper care of the College property and help to maintain the premises neat and tidy.
- Students will follow the dress code of the College, i.e., Salvar Kameez-Simple, modest and sufficiently loose saree on days prescribed.
- Students will wear the College identity card around their neck in the College premises.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the College premises.Fine will be imposed if found with a mobile.
- 75% attendance is compulsory. (60% attendance for those with medical reasons. Medical certificate to be submitted at the time of illness. Leave to be taken with prior information.)
- Strict silence will be observed at all times in the Library.
- Membership is obligatory for all students.
- Students will apply for books in the prescribed form by 2:00 p.m.
- Books from the General Library are loaned daily for a week.
- students are requested to use books with care. They will be held responsible for mishandling.
- Students who fail to return books at the prescribed time will pay a fine of Rs. 2/- per day.
- Library books are not to be lent by students to anyone in the College or outside the College.
- Students will use the catalogue cards to guide them in the choice of books.
- No magazines or news papers from the Library will be lent for home use.
- All Library Rules and Regulations must be strictly followed in the Library.